We have a vacancy for a friendly, consultative person who will handle customer enquiries and implementation of our Motivity Workforce software - as well as providing on-going support to existing customers and partners.
Appstation was founded in 1998 and develops mobile workforce software under our brand name of Motivity. Motivity is one of the most advanced and customisable electronic job sheet systems around. It's used and relied on daily by field staff such as engineers, technicians, operatives and drivers working across the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe in a wide range of service industries. Motivity helps businesses with remote workforces to increase their efficiency and cut running costs by replacing traditional field paperwork with an easy-to-use app on smartphones and tablets. We sell Motivity on a subscription basis either as a stand-alone product or integrated into existing back-office software. We also partner with other software companies to provide a mobile solution for their own software systems too.
- Title: Customer Sales & Support Assistant
- Initial Salary: £21 - 23k p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
- Location: Sheffield (nr Meadowhall)
Working as part of our small team you will be responsible for all aspects of customer service from initial enquiry, through the implementation and then day to day operations/support. Key tasks include: -
- Initial consultation with customers to ascertain their needs
- Configuration of trial versions of our Motivity Products to suit their requirements
- Support and guidance to customers during trial phases
- Proactive interaction with customers during trial subscription through to sign-up
- On-going support (adding new forms, alterations, handing any issues)
- Testing new features / updates to Motivity apps ahead of formal release to customer
- Implement new features on customer systems
- Ensuring customers are happy to continue subscription in subsequent years
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a small company environment
- Effective written and/or video communications with customers and team members.
- A good problem solver – being able to discuss and understand customer’s needs / requirements and to provide solutions.
- An ability to multitask – handling several different projects at any time
- Familiarity with Microsoft & Google Office products, PDF forms, cloud software, Android and iOS phones / tablets
- Any previous service industry experience a bonus (working in or as provider to)
If you are interested in working with us, then e-mail your C.V. (and any additional information you may think relevant) to: email@example.com