Find the answer to your ‘How to’ questions here.
Using Motivity Workforce
- Make Tab Visible Based on a Job Question
- Adding a new engineer with access to Motivity Workforce Mobile app
- Can we edit a report that our engineer has sent back?
- What to do if an Engineer / Field Staff Leave
- Can I Force a Minimum Number of Photos to be Taken per Job?
- What’s the easiest way of extracting a picture from a job
- Linking Motivity to Xero Accounts
- Allowing Subcontractors Access to Motivity App to Fill in Electronic Job Sheets
- Using Site Hazard Feature for Important Notes to Engineers
- Recording and Submitting Weekly Timesheets and Expenses
- Updating Motivity System Fields, Equipment Attributes etc from Info Recorded in App Mobile Workflow
- Getting Motivity app to remember answers from a previous visit and recall / pre-populate recall on the next
- Warning if an Entered Value is Outside a Range
- Configure Motivity Workforce to Send Emails From Your Own Mailbox or Domain
- Adding Customer Specific Questions or Tabs to Mobile Workflow
- Motivity Workforce Android App Icon Shows a Badge with Number on it - Even with no new Jobs
- Download Links for ServiceLife Mobile Connector Installer
- Add a New Engineer and Configure Their Phone / Tablet (Motivity Liftdata)
- Motivity ServiceLife Help / User Guides
- Migrating Engineers from Motivity Liftdata App to Motivity Workforce App
- Samsung Battery Optimisation Stops Motivity Liftdata & ServiceLife Sending / Receiving Jobs